Maybe a better question is what makes us different? We know you have choices for care. And let’s face it; there are a couple thousand chiropractors in the state of Minnesota. We know this and that’s why we work so hard to provide an unbelievable experience in a place we feel is extraordinary.
- "No Wait Policy". All of our patients are seen as soon as possible. Same day appointments available.
- Friendly and courteous staff. I guarantee you won’t find nicer people to help you. The staff really do care. This is not just a job it’s a passion.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere. You will be offered bullet proof coffee (mold free) mixed with grass fed butter, herbal tea, filtered water, healthy shakes, and a green drink (great tasting with 25 servings of fruits and vegetables).
- Convenient location right off Hemlock exit and interstate 94 (Inside the JRA Financial building).
- Secondary evaluations/opinions. I work with other doctors and specialists; Orthopedic Surgeons, Neurologists, OBGYN,
- Massage Therapists, Naturopaths, Personal Trainers, and
- Attorney referrals. I can recommend for both Personal Injury and Worker’s Compensation.
- We will work with all insurances; we do all the paperwork.
- Same day school physicals.
- State of the art digital x-ray machine.
- 18 years of Chiropractic experience. Dr. Paul Williams has owned 11 clinics in the past and now has combined all his knowledge and experience into this final clinic.
- Amazing massage chairs you get to relax in after each treatment.
- Nutrition counseling. We want to encompass all aspects of health for you. From diagnostic tests to health questionnaires, we can work to find the root of your problem and provide the right nutrition to your body for healing.
|Monday||9:00am - 1:00pm|
3:00pm - 6:30pm
|Tuesday||3:00pm - 6:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 1:00pm|
3:00pm - 6:30pm
|Thursday||2:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 1:00pm|
|Sunday||9:30am - 12:30pm|
The Movement Chiropractic & Wellness
7373 Kirkwood Court North #110
Maple Grove, MN 55369