What Makes Us Different in Maple Grove
Maybe a better question is what makes us different? We know you have choices for care in Maple Grove. And let's face it; there are a couple of thousand chiropractors in the state of Minnesota. We, at The Movement Chiropractic & Wellness in Maple Grove, know this and that's why we work so hard to provide an unbelievable experience in a place we feel is extraordinary.
Why The Movement Chiropractic & Wellness in Maple Grove?
- "No Wait Policy". All of our patients are seen as soon as possible. Same-day appointments are available.
- Friendly and courteous staff. I guarantee you won't find nicer people to help you. The staff really do care. This is not just a job it's a passion.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere. You will be offered coffee, tea, or water.
- Convenient location right off Hemlock exit and interstate 94 (Inside the JRA Financial building).
- Secondary evaluations/opinions. I work with other doctors and specialists; Orthopedic Surgeons, Neurologists, OBGYN,
- Massage Therapists, Naturopaths, Personal Trainers, and Acupuncturists.
- Attorney referrals. I can recommend for both Personal Injury and Worker's Compensation.
- We will work with all insurances; we do all the paperwork.
- State of the art digital x-ray machine.
- Amazing massage chairs you get to relax in after each treatment.
- Nutrition counseling. We want to encompass all aspects of health for you. We can work to find the root of your problem and provide the right nutrition to your body for healing.